Our school uniform is very simply based on the two colours of the school badge: blue and white. We ask that children have at least one logoed item – a cardigan or sweatshirt.
- logoed royal blue sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan
- royal blue or white polo shirt (logoed optional)
- gingham or striped dress (blue and white)
- grey or black trousers or skirt
- grey or black pinafore dress
- plain black shoes
- dark plain socks (boys); white or dark plain socks or tights (girls)
- logoed book bag (please ensure your child brings theirs in every day)
- blue shorts
- royal blue or white T-shirt
- pumps (indoors)
- trainers (outdoors)
- tracksuit (during winter months)
The School Shop in Evesham is our uniform provider and we would like to point out a few of the benefits to parents that The School Shop can offer:
– Loyalty Scheme – After registering online you will receive 10% off all orders. Any promotional offers will be emailed to you.
– Parents will be able to try items for size; most stock will be available immediately or within a few days.
Please click HERE see their website for further details.
School Dress Code
PE kits should be brought into school at the beginning of the half term and taken home at the end of the half-term.
They should have their PE kit in school every day to enable them to take part in all planned curriculum activities.
All items of clothing and personal belongings should be clearly labelled with your child’s name, using permanent marker or printed labels.
If any items are mislaid, please ask your child or a member of staff to check lost property.
- No jewellery, except stud earrings, should be worn at school.
- Shoes should be suitable for running and playing on outdoor equipment, i.e. low heels and no flip-flops in hot weather. Boots are not allowed.
- Please do not allow your child to bring their own toys into school, unless asked to do so by their teacher.
- Make-up (including nail varnish) is not allowed.
If there is any reason why your child is unable to adhere to our school dress code, please ensure that the class teacher is informed.